Welcome to Nurturing Therapies.
My name is Deirdre Davies and I am an experienced and dedicated Complementary Therapist based in Caerphilly, South Wales. I offer a range of Reflexology and Massage treatments with the aim of improving and maintaining your health and well-being.
I am skilled in the following therapies:
- Clinical Reflexology to support common health concerns, maternity, baby, spinal, digestive and lymphatics
- Reproductive Reflexology to support pre-conception, fertility and medicated cycles
- Holistic Massage a supportive, relaxing and rebalancing treatment tailored to how you are feeling on the day
- Reflex-Massage a very soothing treatment combining 40 minutes of reflexology with 40 minutes of back, neck and shoulder massage.
- Pregnancy Massage as a stand-alone treatment, or combined with Reflexology for full body relaxation
- Hot (& cold) Stone Massage for soothing tight, aching muscles, can be combined with Reflexology
- Infant Massage Instructor (one-to-one and group sessions available)
I have treated many clients over the years and have gained a wealth of experience along the way. It is a great privilege to be trusted with private health concerns. Helping to restore balance will always be my priority, and I hope to always provide you with a peaceful nurturing space and a kind listening ear.
All massages’ except for infants, are female-only.
I have delivered Reflexology to the Parkinson's Society, and continue to treat those with chronic health conditions such as Motor Neurone and Cancer. I also treat babies and children, and hold a current CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
Caerphilly Miners is a former community hospital, and is housed in a beautiful stand-alone building with ample free parking and a climate-control tranquil garden. It is located just minutes from the town centre, and is easily accessed from all the main routes into Caerphilly.
Caerphilly Miners Centre
If you would like further information about any of the treatments that I offer please do not hesitate to contact me.
Deirdre Davies, MAR, MARR and MFHT